Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 10, 2011

Why would you want to be a fanboy

I just can't get my head around the fact that some people only want one gaming system and then spend an awful lot of time trolling its rival. Why would a 360 gamer want to miss out on Killzone 3, Uncharted 2 and countless other amazing exclusives. Why would PS3 owners want to miss out on Halo, Gears of War, Fable, Splinter Cell and countless others, It puzzles me. I know the Xbox has had its problems, hell i'm on my fifth one but I've only ever had to buy two. Microsoft did a great job with the RROD problem which they should be given credit for, in the same way Sony should be given credit for the way they have handled the PSN hack. But no, both sides have been at each others throats from day 1.

I actually feel sorry for the Sony fanboys who never bought the original Xbox, that was a great system with some truly great games. You missed out on some of the best games of last gen, but you will never admit it though will you. I was a fanboy once, I was so loyal to the PS2 that I used to make up stories about the Xbox to my school friends to try and stop them from buying it. I remember one being that because the controller was so big it had two seconds of lag, oh how laim I was. But a trip to game changed my view of games for ever. I went to trade some games in and there it was a huge ass Xbox with halo being played on it. I showed no interest at first but as I kept glancing over I became more and more intrigued by it. I finally swallowed my pathetic fanboy pride and had a go and I was blown away. It was like nothing I'd ever played, the graphics were so much better than what I was used too. I didn't make my decision there and then, I bought an Xbox magazine and went home to see what else this console had to offer because I wasn't going to buy it for one game. To my amazement there were tons of games to look forward too, not the three games my fellow fanboys had swore too. So the next day I bought an Xbox with Halo, Pgr and something else which I can't remember. Since then I have been a multi console owner because there are no reasons to own just one and not the other except stupid fanboy things which any intelligent person should be able to see through.

There are more benefits than just exclusives, when a multiplat releases you have the choice on which console you want to play it on, like say for instance Red Dead Redemption was better on the 360 and Final Fantacy was better on the PS3. There is only one reason that you could justify owning just one of the consoles and that is if you could only afford one, then my advice would be to go with the PS3. But if you can afford both then buy both because there is no better way to game.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét